Design Thinking Training
Boost creativity and innovation within your teams through Design Thinking!
Identify new opportunities, improve or imagine new solutions through Design Thinking. This ideation process brings a multidisciplinary vision to your projects through co-creation and proposes iterative methods to boost collective intelligence and adopt a true "design" culture. Come discover the design thinking and animate workshops within your teams with a user-centered approach (UCD).
- Discover and understand the Design Thinking methodology.
- Identify when to apply Design Thinking.
- Know the benefits and limitations of the methodology.
- Adopt a user-centered approach.
- Appropriate tools of co-creation and creativity.
- Animate a Design Thinking workshop.
- Lead the role of creative facilitator.
Foundations of Design Thinking
- Introduction to Design Thinking and its origins
- The process of design thinking
- The design thinking attitude
Conduct a collaborative workshop
- Creation of work teams
- Energize a team
- The customer and the user
- Identify and define the right users to target
- The "insights"
- Emotions and behaviors
- Define a need and create a challenge
- Ideation categories
- Idea generation techniques
- Sorting and evaluation of ideas
Materialize your ideas
- Gross prototyping
- Prototyping tools
- explore, test and inspire
Tell a story
- The art of pitching and its stakes
- Write the pitch
- Present the pitch